Principal’s Latest Message
Good morning everyone
A new School Operations Guide was released last night that changes some of the COVID safe practices we operate under to reflect changes in state restrictions. The main changes are:
• Staff and secondary school students aged 12 or older across Victoria must wear face masks indoors at school and on public transport, and masks are recommended (not compulsory) outdoors at school where physical distancing of 1.5m cannot be maintained.
• Structured Workplace Learning (SWL) and work experience placements can recommence on-site throughout Victoria.
• Camps and overnight stays can take place within Victoria, with no travel restrictions. Multiple schools can attend camps providing school groups remain separated and do not share common facilities at the same time.
• Excursions and incursions are permitted throughout Victoria.
• Indoor and outdoor interschool sport can proceed throughout Victoria, and outdoor and indoor contact and non-contact physical activity is permitted.
You will also see QR codes appearing in the General Offices and other locations around the school. These are not for staff or students but for visitors (including parents) only – full instructions on when they are to be used will be circulated when they are installed.
Where Education Matters
Learn about our school
Find what you need
A safe academic learning environment
Keysborough College is a place where education matters.
Keysborough College is committed to excellence by raising the achievements of all of our students. The school community will provide an environment that enables them to achieve their personal best in each of their intellectual, creative, sporting and social pursuits.
Through their voice and leadership our students will be encouraged to make a difference by being active participants in their community. They will have the ability to succeed independently in life and empowered to achieve their ambitions.
Keysborough College is committed to providing a child safe environment where children and young people are safe and feel safe, and their voices are heard about decisions that affect their lives.
As learners today and leaders tomorrow our values are Respect, Excellence and Diversity.
CRICOS Provider: Department of Education and Training
CRICOS Provider Code: 00861K
Please click on the following link to access the 2020 Keysborough College Secondhand Book Online Request Form